Sunday, September 4, 2011

Then and Now: Braids to the Side with a Puff


Day 1
I decided to revisit a style that I did a little over a year ago on Anisa. The Braids to the Side with a Puff style was featured as a guest post on Beads, Braids, and Beyond in August 2010. Looking back, I can see a HUGE difference in the size of her puff!!





I followed the same steps that were discussed in this post. At night, I will moisturize her hair using Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk and make two-strand twists with each of the three sections that form the big puff. I will use the satin bonnet with the pouch/pocket that I mentioned in this post to protect her hair for bedtime.

Day 2
I removed the twists from the three sections and I loved the results!! While the puff was still very full, the twists gave it a wavy look. I separated the twists, fluffed them a bit, and added one of the flower clips that was highlighted in our Love Culture Flower Clips post.



Dressing it Up, Dressing it Down



Do you revisit styles? Do you stay true to the original style or do you make changes? Please share your comments below. As always, if you would like to see more styles, please "Like" our Facebook page. 

6 comments:

  1. Very nice...Beautiful style with such bold & pretty hair accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the dressed up, dressed down photos :) Really shows the diversity of the style!
    ~Karli

    www.curlyhairdoideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That puff is just awesome! Love this style!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to revisit styles. This is my first style that I ever tried from BBB. I loved it then and still love it. I enjoyed how you showed the versatility of this style. Anisa looks great, as usual!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to read your comments. However, please note that any derogatory or unfriendly comments will not be posted. Also, please do not post advertisments without our permission. Thank you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...