Thursday, September 1, 2011

Artsy Cabbage Patch Kids Doll


Cabbage Patch Kids dolls are making a comeback just in time for the holiday season! I've seen several versions in Target and Walmart lately but I stayed strong and did not purchase any. That was until I saw Mia Angeline!

This particular doll can be found on the Toys R Us website. I love her curls and I absolutely love the fact that she has a pair of glasses just like my baby! This doll is officially on my list!

My baby with my childhood Cabbage Patch

2 comments:

  1. It is about time Cabbage Patch. I must go and get this doll. Like you mine had that yarn up on top!


    theoriginalclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we have a very similar yarn-haired cabbage patch doll at our house - in fact, "Joel" is featured along with my baby on my Blogger profile picture!! Welcome, Mia Angeline with your pretty braids and curls!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to read your comments. However, please note that any derogatory or unfriendly comments will not be posted. Also, please do not post advertisments without our permission. Thank you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...