Thursday, September 1, 2011

We're Back with a Twist and Updates

Anisa wore her twists for a few days before I decided to change up her style a bit. I gathered her twists and separated them into 3 sections. Next, I secured each section with an ouchless band and added a curly bow. I've been moisturizing her hair with the same Oyin Handmade products that I've mentioned in previous posts: Hair Dew and Burnt Sugar Pomade.



After wearing this style for 2 days, I changed the style again. This time I decided to try a twistout and it was absolutely beautiful!!!! She wore her twists for 4 days before the twistout. I think that this, along with the moisturizers, really helped to improve our overall results.





She ended up wearing her hair out for 2 more days. I continued to use the moisturizers and I covered her hair using the same satin bonnet mentioned in this post. Here are the results:






So there you have it! One week, three styles... How do you make the most out of your styles?

1 comment:

  1. Love it Love It Love it!!! Not that I want my BBH to grow up all fast on me, but I cant wait to see her blossom into a beautiful little girl like your baby!!!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to read your comments. However, please note that any derogatory or unfriendly comments will not be posted. Also, please do not post advertisments without our permission. Thank you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...